Articles & Presentations
- “The art and science of how One RIA grew assets”
RIA Biz, September 16, 2011
- “Many advisors still opt for the social media sidelines, but watch out: Early adopter status is slipping away”
RIA Biz, November 15, 2010
- “Selling Your Value Proposition”
RIA Biz, May 27, 2010
- “Survey: Younger financial professionals turn to social media”
Baltimore Business Journal, March 15, 2010
- “How to Execute a Social Media Strategy”
RIA Biz, February 9, 2010
- On Wall Street Magazine
Read monthly articles by Gerri Leder about financial services marketing to help brokers build more successful businesses. (2005-2010)
- “Reform May Hurt Investors the Most,”
Op-Ed (co-authored) in Baltimore Sun, November 23, 2003.
- “Employee Education for Company-Sponsored Equity Plans Can Protect Against Surprises,” Workspan Magazine, October 2002.
- “After the Merger: Cross-Selling Bank Products to Brokers.”
Financial Marketing Perspectives. February 2002.
- “Communications Issues Gain Prominence When Issuing Options to a More Diverse Base of Employee Optionees.” Foundations for Enterprise Development Online Magazine. February 2001.
- “Thinking About Going Public?” The Daily Record. July 26,1999.
- “Unlocking Value in Stock Options.” The Daily Record. April 15, 1999.
- “LederMark Communications Glossary of Stock Option Terms (CD-ROM).”
Published by LearnWare Corporation, 1999.
- “Financial Communications for the Newly Public Company.” MACPA Statement,
Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants, Part I – May/June 1998 and Part II — March/April 1998.
- Financial Marketing Perspectives – Newsletter
Spring 2007 / Fall 2006 / Archive issues
Presentations by Gerri Leder
- Marketing Panel – RIA Conference
Gemini Fund Services,
Dallas, TX September 20, 2012
- Winning Your Fair Share of the Retirement Income Market
Investment News Retirement Income Summit,
Chicago, IL May 1, 2011
- Marketing Planning II: B2B and Social Media
Loyola University Center for Closely Held Firms
Timonium, MD, November 19, 2010
- Presentation skills workshop
Investment company client
Richmond, VA, October 21-22, 2010
- Social Media: The Industry Speaks
Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association Marketing Roundtable
New York, NY, April 21, 2010
- Marketing for Independent Firms
Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA)
Small Firms Conference, Fort Lauderdale, October 14 -17, 2008
- Marketing Panel, Financial Communications Forum 2006 Harvard Club, Boston, Massachusetts, April 24-25, 2006
- Positioning your Firm and Products in the Market Place: Strategies for Increasing Market Share and your Bottom Line.
Strategy Institute. Toronto, Canada, April 11-12, 2006
- “Deepening the High Net Worth Client Relationship.” Third Annual Financial Services Marketing Symposium. Chicago, October 27-28, 2005
- Marketing Panel, SIA Sales & Marketing Conference, Florida, September 2004.
- “Growth Opportunities in the High Net Worth Market.” Association for Investment Management Sales Executives (AIMSE). Boca Raton, April 2002.
- “PR Strategies for Closed-End Funds.” Closed-End Fund Association (CEFA). New York, March 2002.
- “Tomorrow’s Stock Plan Education: Employee Training on Demand.” National Association of Stock Plan Professionals (NASPP). Washington, D.C., November 1999.
- “Fundamentals of Marketing.” Sellinger School of Business (undergraduate full semester course). Spring 2000.
- “Organizational Leadership.” Towson University (undergraduate full semester course). Fall 1999.
- “Building a Cross-Selling Culture in Bank Brokerage Mergers.” Institute for International Research. Tampa, Florida, March 1999.